Wild Rice and Chicken Breasts in Sun-dried Tomato Cream SauceFrom awelnick 6 years ago
How to make it
- Cook wild rice according to directions on package and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Turn rice into a shallow greased casserole dish.
- In a heavy skillet, heat olive oil. Add chicken breasts and saute over medium heat until browned and just cooked through. Remove chicken breasts from skillet and arrange over the bed of wild rice.
- Add cream to the same skillet and bring to a boil, stirring to bring all the brownings into the cream. Add the sun-dried tomatoes, salt and pepper to taste, and remove from heat.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken breasts and wild rice.
- Cover and bake at 350 until heated through, about 20 to 30 minutes. Garnish with fresh basil and pine nuts and serve hot.