Rolled stuffed pork fillet wrapped in parma hamFrom jocky 6 years ago
- 2 garlic cloves shopping list
- 1 tblsp finely chopped sage shopping list
- 1 tblsp finely chopped parsley shopping list
- 1 tsp wholegrain mustard shopping list
- 4 tbsp olive oil shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- 2 pork fillets, about 450-500g each shopping list
- 8 slices of Parma ham shopping list
- 300g frozen peas shopping list
- 300g broad beans shopping list
- juice of one lemon shopping list
- 1 tbsp chopped mint shopping list
- shavings of peccorino cheese to serve shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 190C/375F/Gas mark 5
- Mix the garlic with the sage and parsley, the mustard and 1 tablespoon of the olive oil.
- Cut a lengthways slit halfway through each pork fillet to make a pocket.
- Fill the pocket with some of the herb and mustard mixture, and rub it on the outside of the fillets aswell.
- Wrap each fillet in the parma ham and cover it completely using 4-5 slices per fillet. Cut each piece in half to make 4 pieces/
- Heat a large frying pan, pour in another tablespoon of oil, ass the wrapped pork fillets and cook until they are lightly browned all over, turning occasionally.
- Place them on a baking sheet and roast for 10 mins until cooked.
- While the pork is roasting, very gently heat the beans and peas in a saucepan with the lemon juice and rest of the olive oil. Season and scatter in the mint.
- Slice each piece of pork fillet and serve with the beans and peas, and a scattering of the pecorino shavings.
- Your guests will love you. :)