Sweet Potato CasseroleFrom cher3231 8 years ago
- Casserole: shopping list
- 3 c. sweet potatoes, washed, baked, and mashed shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/2 c. butter, melted shopping list
- 1 c. sugar (fructose for diabetics) shopping list
- 2 eggs, beaten shopping list
- 1/2 c. milk shopping list
- Topping: shopping list
- 1 c. brown sugar (1 c. fructose and 1 tbsp. + 1 tsp. molasses) shopping list
- 1/2 c. flour shopping list
- 1/2 c. butter, softened shopping list
- 1 c. pecans, chopped shopping list
- ***You may leave out the butter and/or pecans or use a different type of nut. I sometimes use just brown sugar, flour, and rolled oats. Use any combination or your own topping recipe or just make the casserole without topping. shopping list
How to make it
- Beat all casserole ingredients with mixer until smooth. (The beater blades will remove any strings automatically.)
- Pour into lightly greased 9" x 13" or two 9" x 9" x 9" pans.
- Combine topping ingredients until crumbly.
- Stir in nuts.
- Sprinkle over casserole.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes or until golden on the edges and bubbly.
The Cookcher3231 Denham Springs, LA
- Not added to any groups yet!