Mashed Potato BallsFrom primus 7 years ago
- 3 cups of mashed potato shopping list
- 1 small red capsican - diced finely shopping list
- 2 rashers of bacon - diced finely shopping list
- 1 small onion - diced finely shopping list
- 1 egg - beaten shopping list
- 1/2 teasp italian herbs shopping list
- 1/2 a cup of bread crumbs to put in and 1/2 a cup to roll balls in shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Dice all ingredients necessary
- In a bowl combine all ingredients leaving 1/2 a cup of breadcrumbs to roll the balls in.
- Stir together all ingredients until they are well combined.
- Roll tablespoonful balls into the palm of your hand to shape, then roll in the remaining breadcrumbs.
- You can either deep-fry or grill these for a healthier alternative.
- You can use leftover vegies or other savoury ingredients for variations. Cheese is also a tasty addition.