Microwave Broccoli With Orange SauceFrom billyd 6 years ago
- 1 lb fresh broccoli shopping list
- 4 or 5 tsp granulated sugar shopping list
- 2 tsp cornstarch shopping list
- 2 chicken bullion cubes crushed or equivalent chicken granules shopping list
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
- 1/4 cup orange juice shopping list
- 1 tsp grated orange peel shopping list
- 1 med navel orange, thinly sliced shopping list
- dash cinnamon shopping list
How to make it
- Place broccoli in a microwave dish cover and heat on high for 2 min
- Note: Some microwave ovens may take more time.
- In a small sauce pan, combine sugar, cornstarch, buillon.
- Stir in water, orange juice, peel and cinnamon until blended well.
- Requires constant stirring for about 2 min until thickened.
- Present broccoli on serving dish.
- Arrange sliced orange in a fan pattern over the broccoli.
- Pour the orange sauce over the entire presentation.
- Pre-slice the orange in several very thin slices.
- Then cut the slices in half, for presentation.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- billyd Rocky Mount, NC
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookbillyd Rocky Mount, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!