Seafood Dipping Sauce Boiled Crawfish ShrimpFrom betty_boop 9 years ago
- seafood dipping sauce: shopping list
- 2 cups mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 tsp lemon juice shopping list
- 1 to 2 tsp worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 to 2 tsp prepared horseradish shopping list
- okay here are some more use for a boil: shopping list
- crawfish or shrimp boil dip ...you should have this one in the frig. shopping list
- 2 tlbsp ketchup shopping list
- 2 cups of mayo shopping list
- Ecrevisse (crawfish) Dip shopping list
- 1 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/3 cup hot spicy mustard shopping list
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice, to taste shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cajun seasoning, to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Do this with each of the above ingredients:
- Mix and blend all ingredients.
- Store in a sealed quart container and keep in a cool place or refrigerate if your preference.
- Ecrevisse ( Crawfish ) dip
- Mix spicy hot mustard with the mayonnaise to taste.
- Add lemon juice to taste, (1 Tbsp. will get you going.)
- Add Cajun seasoning to taste (start with 1 1/2 tsp.).
- Refrigerate for about 1 hour.
The Cookbetty_boop Pine Prairie, LA
- Not added to any groups yet!