PA Style Chicken Vegetable SoupFrom json 8 years ago
- 1 Small spanish onion shopping list
- 4 Stalks celery shopping list
- 3 Medium carrots shopping list
- 1 Can sweet corn shopping list
- 1 Can creamed corn shopping list
- 1 Small red bell pepper shopping list
- 2 Medium potatos shopping list
- 1 or 2 Bay Leaes shopping list
- 1 Tbs. Minced garlic shopping list
- chicken (breast, thight, roaster, Whatever you got) shopping list
- 1 Qrt. chicken stock shopping list
- salt shopping list
- pepper shopping list
- water shopping list
- tomato paste (1/2 can) shopping list
How to make it
- Use Pan Release (PAM) and Spray your crock and turn crock on.
- Dice Celery, onion, carrot, red pepper and mince your garlic and place in crock.
- Peel and cut potato in a large diced fashion.
- Add both corns, chicken stock, water, tomato paste and bay leaf(s). You want to have the crock 3/4 full with liquid. Stir to help break up tomato paste and add your potatoes
- Process your chicken: Diced if you have cooked breast, Hand pull if you are using a rotisserie chicken (this is what I use, I always have at least half a bird left over from previous dinner) and add to crock
- Let cook for a few hours. 4 is what I do.
- Season to your tastes.
- I also add hot sauce to mine before eating.