Gratin de courgettes et pommes de terreFrom mel85 9 years ago
- 500g (1lb) small potatoes (already cooked but firm) shopping list
- 500g (1lb) zucchinis shopping list
- 2 big onions shopping list
- 2dl (7 fl.oz) milk shopping list
- 1dl (3.5 fl.oz) whole cream shopping list
- grated cheese (real Gruyère tastes best) shopping list
- Maïzena (corn flour) shopping list
- salt shopping list
- pepper shopping list
- nutmeg shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven at 200oC (392oF)
- Cut the onions, potatoes and zucchini in 1 cm (0,4 inches) slices
- Heat some olive oil in a pan and fry the onion slices.
- Add the potatoes and zucchinis and cook for about 5 minutes (and add some water if necessary to avoid burning)
- In a bowl, mix the milk, cream, salt, pepper, nutmeg and some corn flour to bind the sauce. Mix thoroughly.
- Add the liquid mixture to the vegetables in the pan and bring it to boil.
- Put everything in a « gratin dish » (or any oven-proof dish), generously sprinkle with cheese and some nutmeg.
- Bake for about 30 minutes.
The Cookmel85 Lausanne, CH
- Not added to any groups yet!