lamb chops in sweet mint glazeFrom donna10103 9 years ago
- lamb chops/ribs/cutlets- whatsever u have! shopping list
- maple syrup shopping list
- garlic paste shopping list
- mint sauce - homemade or shopbrought shopping list
- balsamic vinegar and water or olive oil shopping list
- grated rind of lemon shopping list
- I didnt measure any of these ingredients, i just kept adding things till i thought it was just right for my tatste buds! shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl add your lamb pieces and cover with a balsamic and water, or a balsamic and olive oil mix.
- Leave to stand for about an hour.
- In a bowl add the maple syrup, garlic, mint sauce and lemon rind, and mix well to your preferred consistency.
- Take the marinated lamb pieces out of bowl and add them to your grill pan or oven dish.
- Cover the mint and maple glaze all over the lamb and cook.
- I oven cook mine for about 40 mins, but this could also be great on a bbq or grilled.