Taco Bell EnchiritoFrom cheryilyn 5 years ago
- 1 lb ground beef shopping list
- ¼ C. all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 T. chili powder shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- ½ tsp dried minced onion shopping list
- ½ tsp paprika shopping list
- ¼ tsp onion powder shopping list
- dash garlic powder shopping list
- ½ C. water shopping list
- 1 30-oz can refried beans shopping list
- 1 pkg large flour tortillas shopping list
- ¼ onion, diced shopping list
- 1 10 oz can La Victoria enchilada sauce shopping list
- 2 ½ C. shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 2 oz can sliced black olives shopping list
How to make it
- Brown ground beef in skillet over med heat, using a wooden spoon or spatula to separate the beef into pea-size pieces. Drain fat.
- Add flour, chili powder, salt, dried minced onion, paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, and water.
- Heat refried beans in sauce pan over med heat’
- Warm tortillas in a steamer, or wrap in a moist towel and microwave for 1 min on high. You may also heat up tortillas individually by placing them in a hot pan over med heat for about 15 seconds per side.
- Spoon about 3 T. of beef into center of each tortilla. Sprinkle on ½ tsp of diced fresh onion. Add 1/3 C. of hot refried beans.
- Fold tortilla over beans and meat and flip the tortilla over onto a plate.
- Spoon 3 T. of enchilada sauce over the top of tortilla, then sprinkle on ¼ C. of shredded cheese.
- Heat for 20-30 seconds in the microwave, until cheese begins to melt.
- Top with three olive slices.