Chocolate BugnesFrom chriesi 7 years ago
How to make it
- A day before prepare dough.
- Add flour, cocoa, eggs, honey, yeast and salt. Knead a dough.
- Mix butter in another bowl and after knead it into the dough.
- Add milk and knead it together.
- Leave over night in the fridge.
- Roll out dough about 4 mm and cut 8 cm wide rhombus out of them and cut a 2 cm long hole in the middle, and take one edge through it.
- Leave it for 30 minutes on a cold place.
- Fry in oil about 3-4 minutes.
- After they are cool, smear on one half chocolate on the other powder sugar and serve.