Szechuan ChickenFrom watson2167 6 years ago
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil shopping list
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes shopping list
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch disolved in water shopping list
- 3 garlic cloves, minced shopping list
- 1 tbsp. of black bean sauce shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 1 carrot, julienned shopping list
- 3/4 cup roasted peanut (no skins) shopping list
- 3/4 cup snowpeas devinded shopping list
- 1/2 red and green bell pepper julienned shopping list
- 3/4 cup baby corn shopping list
- 1/4 cup of oyster sauce shopping list
- 1/4 cup chicken broth shopping list
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar shopping list
- 4 dried red pepper whole for spicness (optional) shopping list
- 1 onion cut in 1-inch pieces shopping list
How to make it
- Heat the oils in a wok over high heat.
- Add the chicken and minced garlic to the wok and stir-fry until the chicken is lightly browned.
- Add the remaining ingredients accept cornstarch and peanuts
- Cover and cook for 5-10 minutes. Add cornstarch a little at a time for thickness.
- When done, add peanut and stir to coat.
- Best serve with Jasmine rice.
The Cookwatson2167 Las Vegas, NV
- Not added to any groups yet!