Chorizo Con HuevosFrom princesa9580 5 years ago
- 8 eggs shopping list
- 2 tablespoon oil shopping list
- 1 pound homemade chorizo shopping list
- 1 white onion, chopped shopping list
- 2 serrano chilies, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 bunch cilantro leaves, chopped shopping list
- 4 flour tortillas shopping list
- 1 avocado, mashed shopping list
- 1/2 cup fresh salsa shopping list
How to make it
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over a medium heat. Fry the chorizo until browned. Drain off any excess oil.
- Add the onion and cook 2 to 3 minutes, add the chilies. Beat the eggs until frothy and add to the chorizo.
- Stir with a fork as you would scrambled eggs. Fold the cilantro in just before the eggs set. Serve with flour tortillas, fresh salsa and mashed avocado.
The Cookprincesa9580 *******, DE
- Not added to any groups yet!