Crawfish Corn BreadFrom monkyerags 9 years ago
- 1 cup cornmeal shopping list
- 1 can cream-style corn shopping list
- 1 onion, finely chopped shopping list
- 1/2 pound shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1/3 cup oil shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2 jalapeno peppers with seeds removed, finely chopped shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 pound crawfish or shrimp shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients together, put in greased pan, and bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes or until done. Use toothpick in the center to test; when it comes out clean, cornbread is done. Cool before cutting into squares.
- Serve with a salad and it becomes a full meal. May be reheated.
The Cookmonkyerags Weatherford, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!