Shepherds PieFrom jackmuldoon 9 years ago
- 3 cups mashed potatoes. shopping list
- 1 LB. ground beef. shopping list
- 4 ounce pkg. Philadelphia cream cheese, room temperature and creamed. shopping list
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided and reserve 1/2 cup. shopping list
- 4 cups frozen mixed vegatables, thawed. ( corn, fresh cut off the cob, green beans from the garden blanched and sauted in butter and onion. ) shopping list
- 1 cup brown gravy. shopping list
- seasoned bread crumbs to sprinkle on top. shopping list
How to make it
- Brown ground beef and drain fat.
- Mix potatoes, cream cheese, and 1/2 cup cheddar cheese together.
- Add ground beef, vegatables, gravy and stir.
- Arrange in 9x12 baking dish or casserole dish.
- Top with remaining 1/2 cup cheddar cheese and bread crumbs.
- Bake for 40 minutes @ 350 degrees. Enjoy!