Bbq Chicken PizzaFrom angelgirl94 7 years ago
- 1 12-inch prebaked pizza crust shopping list
- 1 cup red onion-sliced or chopped shopping list
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 cups cooked shredded chicken shopping list
- 1 cup barbeque sauce-or to taste shopping list
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a skillet,saute onion in oil until translucent.
- Spread barbeque sauce over crust.
- Spread chicken over sauce.
- Top with sauteed onion.
- Top with cheeses.
- Bake 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve hot.
- Pork barbeque can be used instead of chicken. Try adding pepper jack cheese for an extra kick.