Pork Lo MeinFrom elle 9 years ago
- olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 lb spaghetti, cooked al dente, drained and set aside shopping list
- 1 lb pork tenderloin, sliced thinly into strips shopping list
- 1 medium onion, sliced shopping list
- 4-5 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- crushed red pepper flakes, to taste shopping list
- 3 cups cole slaw mix, or about 2 cups thinly sliced cabbage and 1 cup matchstick carrots shopping list
- 2 stalks bok choy, sliced shopping list
- 2 red, yellow or orange bell peppers, sliced shopping list
- 1/3 cup soy sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Heat about 3 TBSP olive oil in a large skillet.
- Saute pork, onion, garlic and pepper flakes just until meat is no longer pink.
- Pour this mixture into a plate and keep warm.
- Add a bit more oil to the pan and saute cabbage, bok choy, carrots and peppers to desired doneness.
- Add pasta to to the pan.
- Stir in soy sauce and add the pork mixture the pan.
- Cook for about 5 minutes, or longer, if you like the noodles darker.
People Who Like This Dish 42
The Cookelle NH
The Rating4 people
I adore this recipe! I have made this so many times, I don't even need to look at the recipe. I add mushrooms when I make it. I like that it is light and if you take it easy on the oil, fairly low in fat.minkie in Springfield loved it
One of my favorites! ^5!!a1patti in Salem loved it