Pepper SteakFrom cathyp 7 years ago
- 1 Pkg McCormick's brown gravy mix shopping list
- 3/4 cup water shopping list
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce shopping list
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil shopping list
- 1/4 tsp ground red pepper shopping list
- 1 lb boneless beef sirloin or flank steak, cut into this strips shopping list
- 1 small onion, cut in half lengthwise and thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 medium green pepper or red bell pepper (or half each) thinly sliced shopping list
- salt shopping list
- black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Stir gravy mix, water, soyce sauce and red pepper in a small bowl until well blended.
- Salt & (black )pepper steak to taste.
- Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat.
- Add steak, onions, peppers & cook 5 to 10 minutes or until no longer pink.
- Stir in gravy mixture.
- Bring to boil.
- reduce heat and simmer 8 to 10 minutes or until sauce is thickened, stirring occasionally.
- Serve over rice.
- You can substitute 1 pkg (16 oz) frozen pepper stir fry vegetables for onion and bell pepper.