Easy Roasted Crockpot ChickenFrom cathymt 9 years ago
How to make it
- Rinse chicken off under cold water, leaving the gizzards in the cavity if desired.
- Make 4 balls of aluminum foil about the size of baseballs and put on the bottom of your crockpot.
- Run your finger under the breast skin to seperate the skin from the meat.
- Slide 2 slices of lemon and a couple slices of garlic under each breast side under the skin.
- Place remaining lemon and garlic in the chicken cavity.
- Place chicken on top of the balls of foil.
- Sprinkle the chicken with poultry seasoning and garlic salt.
- Turn crock pot on low and cook 6 to 8 hours.
The Cookcathymt Rexford, MT
- Not added to any groups yet!