troutwhisperers breakfast broiled ham and eggsFrom troutwhisperer 6 years ago
How to make it
- set tin foil on cookie sheet
- take previously broiled sourdough bread and cover with chese slices.
- set on tin foil
- slice each hard boiled egg in half and lay ontop of cheese.. slice eggs on long axis
- cover each set of egg halves with one slice of deli ham
- cover ham with thin layer of cheese slices
- set directly under broiier and leave it until bread starts to soak up melted cheese
- this is served open faced
The Cooktroutwhisperer Two Harbors, MN
The Rating3 people
do you butter your bread before broiling? i was thinking this might be a good use for left over garlic bread. thanks for a great recipecheryilyn in Salem loved it
This sounds wonderful. I love anything with melted cheese on it. I would have never thought to use hard boiled eggs.hayleesgrandma in Waldron loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!