Caribbean Chicken Mango Quiche W Golden Jewel Cous Cous CrustFrom chefjayz8 8 years ago
- 2 Cups Golden Jewel Blend shopping list
- As needed chicken stock shopping list
- ¼ Cup panko bread crumbs shopping list
- 1 Tbsp butter, unsalted shopping list
- 1 ea 5 oz chicken breast shopping list
- 1 Tbsp olive oil shopping list
- 2 oz yellow onions, minced shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled & minced shopping list
- 6 ea large eggs shopping list
- ¾ Cup whole milk shopping list
- ½ Cup coconut milk shopping list
- ½ Cup goats cheese, crumbled shopping list
- 1 ea fresh mango, small dice shopping list
- 1 Tbsp caribbean jerk seasoning shopping list
- 1/3 Cup picked cilantro shopping list
- To taste salt & pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat BBQ grill and Preheat Oven to 350ºF
- Follow instructions on package for Golden Jewel Blend Cous Cous. Cook completely and let cool. Melt the butter and add it to the Golden Jewel blend along with the Panko bread crumbs. Place the Golden Jewel Blend into an 8” pie plate. Press it down and up the sides of the dish about ¼ inch thick; it is ok to crush the Golden Jewel Blend just a little.
- Par bake crust for 15 minutes in 350 degree oven until golden!
- Grill off chicken breast for a great smokey flavor. Let cool and then shred it to bite size pieces.
- While chicken is cooking to an internal temperature of 155°, sauté the onions and garlic until onions are translucent, add shredded chicken and toss in a bowl with jerk seasoning, picked cilantro and mango. Add mixture to the Golden Jewel Blend Crust in the 8” pie plate.
- In a small bowl mix eggs, milk and coconut milk well and pour over other ingredients in the Golden Jewel Blend Crust.
- Top with crumbled goat cheese and bake for 45 minutes or until eggs set, at 350°F
The Cookchefjayz8 Charlotte, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!