Hamburger Noodle BakeFrom donnaja1231 6 years ago
- 1 lb hamburger shopping list
- 2 teaspoons minced onions shopping list
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1 teaspoon sugar shopping list
- 16 ounces tomato sauce shopping list
- 3 ounces cream cheese shopping list
- 8 ounces sour cream shopping list
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 (8 ounce) package noodles, cooked and drained shopping list
How to make it
- Brown hamburger, onions, and spices until cooked.
- Add tomato sauce and simmer 15 minutes.
- Mix cream cheese and sour cream.
- In 2-quart casserole, put 1/3 noodles, 1/3 cream mix, 1/3 meat mix.
- Repeat twice.
- Sprinkle cheddar on top.
- Bake at 350° for 20 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 18
The Cookdonnaja1231 Moffat, CO
The Rating2 people
I was confidant that this would be delicious. I tripled the recipe. I used lowfat hormone & antibiotic free groud beef and Barilla elbow macoroni. I am on my second helping. It's freakin delicious. My family is digging into it now and they really are...morerookiecooky in iddianapolis loved it
Comfort food at it's best. Thanks for the post.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!