Taco RingFrom cathyp 8 years ago
- 1 lb ground beef shopping list
- 1 pkg taco seasoning mix shopping list
- 1 cup (4 oz) cheddar cheese shopping list
- 2 Tbsp water shopping list
- 2 8 oz refrigerated crescent rolls shopping list
- ______________________________ shopping list
- Garnish: shopping list
- green bell pepper shopping list
- salsa shopping list
- lettuce shopping list
- tomato shopping list
- Chopped onion shopping list
- pitted ripe olives shopping list
- sour cream shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375
- Brown ground beef and drain grease.
- Stir in taco seasoning, water and cheese.
- Unroll crescent rolls and separate. Arrange triangles in a circle on a round baking stone with wide ends overlapping in center and points toward the outside. There should be about a 5 inch diameter in the center.
- Scoop meat mixture evenly onto widest ends of dough at center of ring. Bring points in and over and tuck underneath the wide end.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- You can garnish with bell pepper, lettuce, salsa, tomatoes, onion, sour cream, olives, etc.