Stir Fry Veggie With TofuFrom leslierose_64 8 years ago
- tofu - 2 blocks, cut 1 1/2 x 1 1/2, making 8-10 pcs shopping list
- 1 cup string beans, cut into 2 inches long shopping list
- 1 cup carrots, chopped shopping list
- 1 small head cabbage, shredded shopping list
- 1 cup sayote or chayote, chopped shopping list
- 1 cup snow peas shopping list
- 3 tbsp oyster sauce shopping list
- 1 med onion, chopped shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed and chopped shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Fry the tofu blocks until slightly brown. place on paper towel to drip off excess oil. cut into serving pieces. set aside.
- in a pot or wok, heat oil. saute garlic and onion. toss in all the veggies, excluding cabbage. stir occasionally. cook for about 5 mins or until cooked but still crispy. make sure not to overcooked.
- then add in the cabbage. stir again. cook for another 2 mins.
- pour in the oyster sauce. salt and pepper to taste.
- add the fried tofu. mix together. simmer for additional 2 mins before serving.
- *you can add any other veggies that you love.
- *i use to serve this with pork meat but after going semi-veggie i substitute it with tofu
- *i eat this sometimes with rice.