Spicy Tuna Maki-NoriFrom gamev8 6 years ago
How to make it
- Mix mirin, sushi-su and seseme-oil into the rice and place in refrigerator to chill.
- Mix chili-oil with the tuna.
- To make the roll place nori on a flat surface. (preferably a Sushi Rolling Mat)
- Lay down a thin layer of rice (1/2 inch) leaving a 1 inch strip at the top.(remember, be firm and compress the rice a little but be careful not to tear the nori)
- Add the tuna in a line about 1/2 inch wide and 1/2 inch deep.
- Take the nori by the bottom edge and roll slowly.
- When you get to the end of the rice take some cold water and wet the strip of nori that you left earlier, continue rolling to seal.
- Cut into fourths and enjoy.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- gamev8 Redding
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookgamev8 Redding
- Not added to any groups yet!