Oatmeal Pancake MixFrom lablover47 9 years ago
- 4 cups old-fashioned oats shopping list
- 2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2 cups whole-wheat flour shopping list
- 1 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 cup instant nonfat dry milk shopping list
- 3 tblespoons baking powder shopping list
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon shopping list
- 5 teaspoons salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon cream of tartar shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all ingredients together well. Store in a sealed gallon-size storage bag or airtight container. An empty 42-oz. oatmeal box works great. Yield: 10 cups of pancake mix.
- To make pancakes, beat 2 eggs in a large bowl. Gradually beat in 1/3 cup vegetable oil. Alternately add 2 cups pancake mix and 1 cup water to mixture. Blend well. Preheat and oil griddle. Pour 1/2 cup batter per pancake onto griddle. Cook until bubbles form around edges, then flip. Yield: about 10 pancakes.