Tuna Steaks BroiledFrom gingerlea 8 years ago
- 2 Sashimi tuna steaks shopping list
- olive oil shopping list
- fresh cracked pepper shopping list
- dill Sauce shopping list
- Couple good tablespoons of good mayo shopping list
- Couple squirts of brown mustard shopping list
- 2 key limes (put in microwave for 10 seconds to get out juice) shopping list
- Couple of good throw ins of fresh dill chopped up (buy a couple bunches, put in freezer bag and toss in freezer) If can't get dried or freeze dried will work. Also can use lemon. I just had key limes. shopping list
How to make it
- Whip up dill sauce and put to side for a bit.
- This is for electric oven. If have gas you know what to do:
- Keep rack in middle of oven and preheat on Broil.
- Rub with a bit of Olive Oil and crack pepper on both side. Put on rack in sheath cake pan. Broil 2 minutes, turn, broil 2 more minutes. This is for medium rare. Now we ate a couple of pieces rare before I broiled.
- Fix your favorite sides. and garlic bread.