Potato Pancakes bleenies or blinisFrom munchy 6 years ago
How to make it
- Grate potatoes on medium grate.
- Mix flour, salt and pepper & eggs and add to potatoes. Beat all together.
- Lightly cover bottom of frying pan with olive oil and heat.
- Drop the potato mixture by teaspoonfuls into hot oil. Spread out each spoonful of potato quickly with a spoon, forming thin, ragged shapes. Fry until crisp on both sides.
- Serve hot. Serves two to four.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- munchy Souderton, PA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookmunchy Souderton, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!