Roasted Gingered Sweet PotatoesFrom recipediva 6 years ago
- 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into wedges shopping list
- 2 Tbs. olive oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut shopping list
- 2 Tbs. minced fresh ginger shopping list
- 2 Tbs. brown sugar shopping list
- 1 garlic glove, minced shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. ground red pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 450º.
- Toss together sweet potato and olive oil; arrange potato in an aluminum foil-lined jellyroll pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Reduce heat to 350º; bake 35 to 45 minutes.
- Combine coconut and next 5 ingredients.
- Spread mixture onto a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350º for 5 minutes or until golden.
- Sprinkle potato with coconut mixture.
The Cookrecipediva Pittsburgh, PA
The Rating2 people
Sounds good to me too. If only hubby liked sweet taters!!!!!!!!!gingerlea in Tampa loved it
I Like Food83 members
Fiery Hot175 members
Fresh Food Cooking119 members
Fall Dishes39 members
Winter Dishes56 members
Seasonally Winter73 members
Dont Knock It Till You Try It74 members
Checkin Central283 members
Sugar N Spice N Everything Nice77 members