Strawberry Puff RingFrom crossfire 9 years ago
- Puff Ring: shopping list
- 6 tbsp margarine shopping list
- 3/4 cup hot water shopping list
- 3/4 cup flour shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries, chilled shopping list
- Cream Filling: shopping list
- 1/3 cup instant vanilla pudding and pie filling mix (3 1/4 oz pkg) shopping list
- 2 cups skim milk shopping list
- Glaze: shopping list
- 1 cup powdered sugar shopping list
- 2 to 3 tgbsp warm water shopping list
How to make it
- Grease cookie sheet. In medium saucepan, combine margarine and water; bring to aboil. Add flour all at once; cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until mixture leaves the sides of the pan in a smooth compact ball, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat. Add eggs, one at a time, beaing vigorously after each until mixtue is smooth and glossy. Spoon dough in ring shape, about 8 inches in diameter on prepared cookie sheet. Bake at 425 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes until golden brown. Turn off oven. Prick puff with sharp knife. Leave puff in oven for 20 minutes to dry out center. Cool; slice off top of ring. Spoon cream filling onto botton half of ring. Top with resh berries. Replace top and drizzle with glaze.
- Cream Filling: Mix pudding and milk. Mix well. Refrigerate 1 to 2 hours until thickened and cooled.
- Glaze: In snall mixing bowl, combine powdered sugar and water; mix until smooth.
The Cookcrossfire Garner, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!