Pork and Mushroom Ragout In the Crock PotFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- Non stick cooking spray shopping list
- 1-1/4 pound boneless pork loin roast shopping list
- 1-1/4 cups canned crushed tomatoes divided shopping list
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch shopping list
- 2 teaspoons dried savory leaves shopping list
- 3 sun dried tomatoes patted dry and chopped shopping list
- 8 ounce package sliced mushrooms shopping list
- 1 large white onion sliced shopping list
- 1 teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- 3 cups hot cooked noodles shopping list
How to make it
- Spray large nonstick skillet with cooking spray then heat over medium heat until hot.
- Brown roast on all sides then set aside.
- Combine 1/2 cup crushed tomatoes, cornstarch, savory and sun dried tomatoes in large bowl.
- Pour mixture into slow cooker then layer mushrooms, onion and roast over tomato mixture.
- Pour remaining tomatoes over roast then sprinkle with pepper.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours.
- Remove roast from slow cooker then transfer roast to cutting board and cover with foil.
- Let stand 15 minutes before slicing then serve over hot cooked noodles.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!