Molten Spiced Chocolate Cabernet CakesFrom andygriffiths 9 years ago
- 4 oz. semi-sweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 stick butter shopping list
- 1 Tbsp Cabernet Sauvignon or other red wine shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 egg yolk shopping list
- 6 Tbsp flour shopping list
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger shopping list
How to make it
- Butter 4 (6oz) custard cups or souffle dishes and place on baking dish.
- Microwave chocolate and butter in large microwaveable bowl for 1 min. or until butter is melted.
- Whisk until chocolate is melted.
- Stir in wine, sugar, vanilla, and sugar unitl blended.
- Whisk in eggs and yolk.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Spoon evenly into prepared dishes
- Bake in preheated 425F oven for 15 min.
- Sides should be firm and center should be soft.
- Let stand one min and invert onto seving plates.
- Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar.
The Cookandygriffiths Logan, UT
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!