Oysters RockefellerFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
- 24 fresh oysters shucked on half shell shopping list
- 1 cup sliced Portobello mushrooms shopping list
- 1/4 cup julienned onions shopping list
- 1/4 cup diced bacon shopping list
- 1/4 cup artichoke hearts shopping list
- 2 cups chopped fresh spinach shopping list
- 2 teaspoons chopped garlic shopping list
- 1/2 cup gin shopping list
- 2 tablespoons crème de menthe shopping list
- 1 quart heavy cream shopping list
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire shopping list
- 2 cups shredded parsley shopping list
How to make it
- In large sauce pan sauté mushrooms, onions and bacon until onions are translucent.
- Add artichoke hearts, spinach and garlic then sauté until spinach is wilted.
- Add liquors then cream and Worcestershire.
- Turn heat to low and simmer until sauce is reduced by half.
- Add Parmesan slowly while stirring constantly.
- Bring to simmer once more.
- Let sauce cool.
- Top oysters with approximately 1 tablespoon of sauce and place in broiler until sauce starts to brown and bubble.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!