Lasagna SoupFrom vanityrose 8 years ago
- 1 lb ground sirloin shopping list
- 1/2 c. chopped onion shopping list
- 1 pkg. (7-3/4 oz.) Lasagna Dinner Mix shopping list
- 5 c. water shopping list
- 1 can (14-1/2 oz.) diced tomatoes, undrained shopping list
- 1 can (7 oz.) whole kernel corn, undrained shopping list
- 2 TBS. grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 sm zucchini, chopped shopping list
- Chopped fresh 'shooms if you like! shopping list
How to make it
- In a Dutch oven, cook sirloin and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- Add contents of Lasagna Dinner sauce mix, water, tomatoes, corn and Parmesan Cheese; bring to a boil.
- Reduced heat; cover and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the lasagna noodles and zucchini. Cover and simmer for 10 , minutes or until noodles are tender.
- Serve immediately. 10 servings (2 1/2 quarts)