My Favorite Whole Wheat Bread RecipeFrom rebirthing89 7 years ago
- 6 cups warm water shopping list
- 2/3 cup coconut oil shopping list
- 2/3 cup honey shopping list
- 3 T. SAF yeast shopping list
- 2 T. salt shopping list
- 2 T. dough enhancer shopping list
- 1/4 cup gluten shopping list
- 2 cups bread flour (or just use more whole wheat) shopping list
- 2 cups of 7 grain mix (cracked) / or 7-grain hot cereal -- I just throw the grain in my Bosch mixer/blender or Vita-Mix and crack it! shopping list
- 1 T. sesame seeds shopping list
- 1 T. Flax shopping list
- 2/3 cup millet shopping list
- 2/3 cup sunflower seeds shopping list
- 14-16 cups fresh whole-wheat flour shopping list
How to make it
- Combine the first 5 ingredients along with 2 cups of whole wheat flour. Blend on speed 1 til moist.
- Add dough enhancer, vital wheat gluten, bread flour, cracked 7-grain mix, seeds and millet. Blend until moist.
- Add additional flour until the dough pulls away from the sides of the mixer bowl.
- Set mixer at speed 2 for 8 minutes.
- Form the dough into 5-6 loaves.
- Allow to rise in a slightly warm place until doubled in size (about 30-60 minutes).
- Bake loaves for 35 minutes in an oven set at 350-degrees.
- Enjoy! It's great toasted!