Kiss CookiesFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
How to make it
- In large bowl combine first 5 ingredients on medium speed of mixer about 1 minute.
- Gradually add flour and blend at low speed until well mixed.
- Roll dough into 1-1/2” balls then dip balls into egg whites then in nuts.
- Place on a lightly greased cookie sheet 2” apart.
- Make a deep impression in center of each cookie with fingertip then bake at 350 for 12 minutes.
- Immediately remove cookies from sheet.
- While still warm place a chocolate kiss in centers.
- Allow to cool completely before storing cookies.