Easy Salmon PieFrom gretute 7 years ago
- 60 g all purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 150 g shredded cheddar shopping list
- 2 small onions, chopped shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 250 ml milk shopping list
- 2 Tbs butter, melted shopping list
- 250 g canned salmon shopping list
How to make it
- Heat the oven to 170 C.
- In a big bowl mix flour, baking powder, cheddar and onions, add salt and pepper.
- In another bowl beat eggs, butter and milk. Pour to flour mixture and beat until thickens.
- Carefully mix in small pieces of salmon.
- Bake in 25 cm baking dish until the top becomes lightly brown (25-30 min). Let stand for a few minutes before serving. Serve hot or room temperature.
- You can vary the recipe by adding fresh parsley, tarragon, thyme, cajun or use lightly cooked shrimp instead of salmon.
The Cookgretute Vilnius, LT
- Not added to any groups yet!