pistachio cheesecakeFrom kindra3434 9 years ago
- 2 cups crushed graham crackers shopping list
- 1 stick melted butter shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 6 packages cream cheese (8 oz) softened shopping list
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk (14 oz) shopping list
- 2 packages instant pistachio pudding shopping list
- 5 eggs shopping list
- chocolate syrup shopping list
How to make it
- in a small bowl, mix graham crackers, melted butter, and sugar.
- mold into a 10 inch springform pan, refrigerate.
- in a large mixing bowl, mix cream cheese, milk, and pudding mixes until smooth. add eggs, beat on low speed just until combined.
- pour over crust, place pan on a baking sheet. bake at 350 degrees for 60 minutes or until the center is almost set. cool on a wire rack for ten minutes. run a knife around the edge to loosen, let set for an hour than refrigerate overnight.
- removes sides of pan, then drizzle chocolate on cut pieces.
The Cookkindra3434 Pahrump, NV
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!