Creamy No-bake Strawberry DessertFrom thepiggs 7 years ago
- 1 cup mashed strawberries from fresh berries shopping list
- 1 8-ounce package of light cream cheese shopping list
- ½ cup powdered sugar shopping list
- 1⅓ cup heavy whipping cream shopping list
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract shopping list
- ⅓ cup powdered sugar shopping list
- about 45 vanilla wafer cookies shopping list
- halved strawberries for decoration shopping list
How to make it
- Mash the strawberries, measure out until you have one cup. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whip the cream cheese until soft.
- Add the strawberries and whip until smooth.
- Add the ½ cup powdered sugar and blend.
- Beat the whipping cream until soft peaks form.
- Add the vanilla and ⅓ cup powdered sugar and continue beating until medium stiff peaks form.
- Use foil cupcake liners with the paper cup removed. (paper liners will get soggy)
- Place two cookies in the bottom of each cup.
- Place a large spoonful of strawberry filling in each cup on top of the cookies.
- Place a third cookie on top of the strawberry filling and press down slightly. Top with whipped cream.
- Place the muffin tin in the freezer for two hours or until almost frozen.
- Remove and decorate with strawberry halves if desired.