Rushing Lemon Pepper Chicken BreastFrom zenobia 5 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Wash Chicken breast
- Lay out on a plate or chopping slab
- mix lemon pepper and cajun seasoning together
- roll chicken breast in seasoning mixture until fully coated
- lay chicken breast in foil paper (large enough to seal)
- pour cooking oil into foil (over chicken breast)
- seal foil into a pocket
- cook for 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked to preference (do not over cook, until chicken is dried!)
- let stand for 2 minutes and serve yourself!
The Cookzenobia Tomball, TX
The Rating2 people
I make one like this only I use a 1 ts. butter and a healthy shake of garlic powder.
A very tasty post and easy. Thanks...Bobrobertg in loved it
Good recipe. Since you are in college on tight budget try with store brand EVOO and a splash of wine (dry wine and doesn't have to be expensive), squeeze of lemon, garlic powder and the lemon pepper. Just a thought from an old lady!!!!!gingerlea in Tampa loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!