Parmesan Oven Baked ChickenFrom wannabegoodcook 6 years ago
- 6 split chicken breasts shopping list
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 3/4 cup parmesan cheese (grated) shopping list
- 2 tsp dried basil leaves shopping list
- 1 tsp drive oregano leaves shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp pepper shopping list
- 1/2 tsp garlic shopping list
- 3/4 stick butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In 13x9-inch pan, melt butter in oven. Meanwhile, in bowl mix all ingredients EXCEPT milk and chicken.
- Dip chicken breasts in milk and then coat in flour mixture.
- Dip chicken in butter and place skin side up in pan.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until chicken is fork tender and golden brown.