ZabaglioneFrom cmon68 7 years ago
How to make it
- Place egg yolks and sugar in large oven proof bowl and beat until mixture is pale and thick.
- Add marsala 1 tbs at a time beating very well after each addition.(at this stage the mixture will be quite runny.)
- Place bowl over sauce pan of gently simmering water and continue to beat for 5-7 minutes until the mixture is thick and mousse like. When the beaters are lifted they should leave a thick trail on the surface of the mixture.(If you do not beat the mixture long enough dessert will be too runny and will probably separate)
- Pour into four wine glasses(I like to warm them)
- serve with dipping cookies:))
The Cookcmon68 Windsor, CT
- Not added to any groups yet!