Beef and Spinach Lasagna RollupsFrom hayleesgrandma 6 years ago
- 1/4 lb extra lean ground beef shopping list
- 3 tablespoons chopped onion shopping list
- 1 jar (14-oz.) tomato pasta sauce shopping list
- 1 egg white shopping list
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese shopping list
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves shopping list
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (3 oz) shopping list
- 4 (8x2 1/2-inch) frozen precooked lasagna noodles, thawed shopping list
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach leaves, washed, stems removed shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Heat oven to 350°F. In 8-inch skillet, cook beef and onion over medium-high heat until beef is thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently; drain. Stir in 1/2 cup of the pasta sauce. Remove from heat.
- 2. In bottom of ungreased 8-inch square (2-quart) glass baking dish, spread 3 tablespoons of the remaining pasta sauce. In medium bowl, beat egg white. Stir in ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese, oregano and 1/2 cup of the mozzarella cheese.
- 3. Spread 1/4 each of ricotta mixture, spinach leaves and beef mixture over each lasagna noodle. Starting with short side, gently and loosely roll each noodle; place seam side down over sauce in baking dish. Top roll-ups with remaining sauce. Cover with foil.
- 4. Bake 30 to 40 minutes or until bubbly and thoroughly heated. Remove foil; sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese. Bake an additional 2 to 4 minutes or until cheese is melted. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
The Cookhayleesgrandma Waldron, AR
- Not added to any groups yet!