Juicy Tomatoes Tender Mozzarella and Roasted Red PeppersFrom elle 7 years ago
- 2 large fresh meaty tomatoes shopping list
- salt & fresh ground pepper shopping list
- fresh mozzarella cheese (about 3 or 4 small rounds) shopping list
- roasted red pepper shopping list
- basil leaves (about 10 or so, thinly sliced) shopping list
- olive oil shopping list
- balsamic vinegar shopping list
- fresh crusty bread shopping list
How to make it
- Slice tomatoes about 1/2 inch thick and place on a serving plate.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Slice the mozzarella about 1/4 inch thick, and place on top of the tomatoes.
- Arrange slices of roasted pepper over the mozzarella.
- Sprinkle with basil.
- (To thinly slice the basil, stack the leaves, roll them up, and slice them across)
- Drizzle with olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
- Serve with the bread.
The Cookelle NH
The Rating6 people
I have to agree with you. Everything in here is fabulous and all together. OMG. Can't wait to try. Yummers....chefmeow in Garland loved it
Love, Love, LOVE IT ALL!!! Yummy!hottamale in Canton loved it
I like to add Kalamata olives to this. Yummy!!!
Michaeltrigger in loved it