Buffalo Chicken WingsFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
How to make it
- Cut wings in half at the elbow then remove and discard tips.
- Deep fry in small batches in 3” of oil heated to 375 for 10 minutes.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Melt butter in a saucepan and combine with hot sauce.
- Place cooked wings in a large bowl and pour sauce over them.
- Toss to thoroughly coat with sauce then serve with dressing.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating4 people
Chefmeow: It's great to read a Buffalo wing recipe that sticks to the original, no extra vinegar, NO breading. Always use Frank's Durkee's Louisiana Hot sauce for the best wings. When I cater large parties, I have to bake the wings and honestly th...moresas in Farmington loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!