Blackberry Corn MuffinsFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 2 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 cup fine yellow cornmeal shopping list
- 3 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1-1/4 cups fresh blackberries shopping list
- 4 large eggs shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 1/2 pound unsalted butter melted and cooled shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon White extract shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 then spray mini muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Sift flour, cornmeal, baking powder, salt and sugar into a large bowl.
- Add berries and toss lightly.
- In medium bowl whisk eggs and milk then blend in butter and extracts whisking thoroughly.
- Pour liquid ingredients into dry ingredients and stir with a wooden spoon until well mixed.
- Divide batter among muffin cups mounding in the center.
- Bake for 15 minutes then place pan on rack and cool muffins for 5 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!