Nacho Cheese SauceFrom cheryilyn 6 years ago
- 3 T.. butter shopping list
- 2 T. corn starch shopping list
- 1 C. milk shopping list
- 2 oz. cream cheese, cubed shopping list
- 2 C. sharp cheddar cheese, shredded shopping list
- ½ C. Monterey jack, shredded shopping list
- 3 tsp. Emerils green sauce shopping list
- 3 T. Chopped pickled jalapenos, more or less depending what you like shopping list
- ½ tsp. paprika shopping list
How to make it
- In a small saucepan over low-med heat, melt butter and stir in corn starch.
- Pour in the milk, add cream cheese, and continue to stir until mixture is fully blended.
- While stirring mix in cheddar and jack cheeses, paprika, and pepper sauce.
- Continue to stir until cheese has melted and all ingredients are well blended.
- Add jalapenos and stir.
- Pour over tortilla chips.
The Cookcheryilyn Salem, OR
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!