Molasses Whole Wheat Raisin BreadFrom deedeec 6 years ago
- Makes a 1 1/2 pound Loaf shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
- 2 Tbsp Vegitable oil shopping list
- 3 Tbsp dark molasses shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups bread flour shopping list
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour shopping list
- 2 tsp dry active yeast shopping list
- 1 cup raisins shopping list
How to make it
- Measure ingredients and put all but the raisins into bread machine in order listed.
- If you have a "Raisin Bread" setting use that and add raisins at the beep. If you don't, put it on the Sweet or Basic bread setting and add raisins 5 minutes before the end of the last kneading cycle. (look in your owners manual for times). If you can select crust color, recommend Light or Medium. I use Light cuz I like to toast mine for breakfast.