Grilled Vegetable Feta and Mozzarella PizzaFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 1/2 small eggplant cut in 1/2-inch slices shopping list
- 1 small red bell pepper sliced into 1/2-inch rings shopping list
- 1 small zucchini thinly sliced lengthwise shopping list
- 1 small yellow squash thinly sliced lengthwise shopping list
- 3 tablespoons olive oil divided shopping list
- 1 tablespoon cornmeal shopping list
- 1 pound pizza dough thawed shopping list
- 1 clove garlic crushed shopping list
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano shopping list
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese cut into 1/2-inch cubes shopping list
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare charcoal on one side of a covered grill to medium coals or heat a gas grill to medium-high.
- Brush sliced vegetables with 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- Arrange on an oiled grill over hot coals.
- Cook eggplant and pepper slices 3-4 minutes on each side.
- Cook zucchini and yellow squash slices 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Remove from grill and set aside.
- Sprinkle a 14-inch pizza pan or a large baking sheet with cornmeal.
- Roll out or stretch pizza dough to a 14-inch circle forming a small rim around the edge.
- Transfer to the pizza pan or baking sheet.
- Drizzle remaining oil over dough then sprinkle with garlic and half the oregano.
- Scatter the mozzarella over the dough then arrange grilled vegetables over the mozzarella.
- Scatter feta over the vegetables and sprinkle with remaining oregano and freshly ground black pepper.
- Position pizza pan or baking sheet away from the hot coals and close grill cover.
- Grill over indirect medium-high heat for 15 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!