Fiesta Shrimp CocktailFrom sparow64 6 years ago
- 30 chilled cooked & deveined shrimp with tails shopping list
- 4 chopped and seeded plum tomatoes shopping list
- 1/2 coarsely chopped red onion shopping list
- 1 seeded jalapeno pepper shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro shopping list
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. freshly cracked pepper shopping list
- pinch coarse salt shopping list
- 1 large diced ripe avocado shopping list
- lime slices for garnish shopping list
- Glass rims: shopping list
- lime slices shopping list
- coarse salt and Coarse ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Rim 6 cocktail glasses, or 15 shot glasses, with fresh lime slices, and dip in mixture of coarse salt and coarse pepper, as if for a margarita
- Coarsely chop tomato, onion, jalapeno pepper, garlic, cilantro, lime juice, cayenne, salt & cracked pepper and process in food processor.
- Blend in avocado.
- Either spoon into 6 individual cocktail glasses, 15 shot glasses, (or one large glass bowl).
- Arrange chilled shrimp around edge of glasses.
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
Appetizers And Dips267 members
Party Foods24 members
Heres The FoodWheres The Party14 members
Friends In The Kitchen313 members
TRAILER PARK BRAWLERS49 members
Delicious Foods39 members
Look At Me Recipes85 members
Its Party Time97 members
Finger Food51 members